Thank you to Kelli O’Connell (Instagram @inthekitchenwithkelli) for this quick and easy Cheesy Garlic Bread hack!! Combine all ingredients, minus sauce for dipping, until a pancake batter texture is achieved.
- Over medium heat, warm a skillet or griddle and lightly spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Pour batter and cook like a pancake – flip when you start to see bubbles in the middle and light browning on the edges!
- Slice and serve hot with sauce for dipping.
Yields 1 Serving.
Macros: Cal: 250 // Fat: 10.3 // Sat Fat: 5.3 // Carbs: 7 // Fiber: 1.3 // Pro: 33.3 // Sugar: 0.8
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Buttery Blend
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Italian seasoning to taste
- 2 Tbsp no-sugar-added marinara (for dipping)
About the author : Kelly Traynor
Leave A Comment
Join our mailing list today
Insider offers & flash sales in your inbox every week.
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit sed porttitor lectus.
Having read this I believed it was rather informative. Verine Benedict Tryck